You’re existing skills will be hugely valuable since you will:
- Be involved with solving problems, working at a fast pace and be rewarded for improving how we work.
- Be disciplined, reliable and driven
- Have a strong sense of ‘team working’, camaraderie and leadership
- Possess technical, engineering or man-management skills which will further support your application.
We don’t limit your options and if you’re driven and demonstrate the skills and a passion for the business, we will give you the support and opportunity to grow in terms of remit and responsibility. Learning and development is a priority which means you’ll keep building on your knowledge and developing new skills, throughout your career. Personal development is an effective mix of training courses, on-the-job learning and soon to be launched, online learning.
Applying for roles after leaving the military can require some thought and especially if it’s your first time applying for civilian roles. But you should take confidence from the fact that many people have gone from the military to Eurovia / Ringway and thrived here. There are some simple steps you can take to make sure your application is as strong as possible.
How to Apply
- search in the vacancy lists for the location which is suitable for you
- remember to look in ‘see all vacancies’ for an entire list
- remember to click ‘explore group jobs’ for vacancies in the Group
- search to see if there is a role you are interested in
- Click ‘Apply’